[WSBAPT] Guardianship Attorney

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at bwrconsults.com
Mon Mar 26 16:28:56 PDT 2018

Good Afternoon List -

Today I talked with a potential client who is looking to tackle two things
- one is creating the estate plan for her and her husband; the other is to
obtain guardianship for her 20 year old special needs daughter.

The PC is located in Federal Way and I told her that I would connect her
with someone that would be able to help.  She admitted at the start that
they are looking for someone who can help guide through the process and not
simply send her to a website for online training (which is apparently what
she got from a prior referral.)

TIMELINE - I would like to send an email with names 24 hours from now (so
EOB on March 27).

Self-referrals welcome!

Thank you,

Brent