[WSBAPT] Estate/probate accountant

Christopher Kerl chris.kerl at comcast.net
Sun Mar 25 14:32:02 PDT 2018

Just wondering if anyone might have a recommendation for an accountant to handle estate returns and that sort of thing—

Thank you

Christopher Kerl ¦ Attorney at Law ¦ C.A. Kerl PLLC
2366 Eastlake Avenue East, Suite 228 ¦ Seattle, WA 98102
Tel: (206) 328-8500 ¦ Fax: (206) 328-5364
Email:  <mailto:kerl at kerl-law.com> kerl at kerl-law.com  ¦ Website:  <http://www.kerl-law.com/> www.kerl-law.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply to this email and permanently delete the original copy and any copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof.