[WSBAPT] Trust Desktop Book or Seminar materials

Dalynne Singleton dalynne at glgmail.com
Fri Mar 23 14:14:57 PDT 2018

I would like to have a reference book like the WA probate desktop (2005) but specifically for trusts.  I have found nothing that comes close to explaining trusts inside and out.
Can someone recommend a trust desktop book or recent seminar materials which are in depth, more than general overview?
Examples of different types of trust agreements would be ideal.  Reference explaining Medicaid / Medicare trusts, examples of testamentary trusts, special needs trusts, etc.

I will be attending the 15th Annual Trust and Estate Litigation Seminar but it doesn't seem to cover what I need (April, 2018).

Thanks.

[cid:image003.png at 01D3C2B1.5099E820]