[WSBAPT] CPA/Accountant Referral for LLC tax filings?

Stuart Heller hellerlaw at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 10:53:58 PDT 2018

I suggest you contact Tim Friedrichsen for referral to one or more of the accountants that support his firm:

Tim Friedrichsen

Amicus Law Group

1325 Fourth Ave., Suite 940

Seattle, WA 98101-2509

tim at amicuslawgroup.com

206-624-9410, fax 206-515-2084

Stu

Stuart A. Heller

Law Office of Stuart A. Heller

6127 NE Keswick Drive

Seattle, WA 98105

206-623-0579

hellerlaw at aol.com <mailto:hellerlaw at aol.com> , heller at theleasinglawyer.com <mailto:heller at theleasinglawyer.com> , Web Profile <http://www.webprofile.info/sheller/> , Leasing Lawyer Website <http://www.theleasinglawyer.com/>

General Counsel to individuals, entrepreneurs and growing companies.

NOTE:  This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC Sections 2510-2521 and is legally privileged.  This information is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete this message from your system immediately.