[WSBAPT] Sonoma County Real Estate Attorney

Tom Pixton tom at pixtonlaw.com
Thu Mar 15 11:32:26 PDT 2018

Malcom would have my vote also.  If he can't help, we can.

Tom

Tom Pixton

PIXTON LAW GROUP

5285 Meadows Rd., Ste. 377  |  Lake Oswego, OR 97035

503.968.2020  |  503.624.1929 fax

Tom at PixtonLaw.com

 <http://www.pixtonlaw.com/> http://www.pixtonlaw.com

Licensed in Oregon, Washington, and California

Accredited by the US Department of Veterans Affairs