[WSBAPT] Deed Transfer Question

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Tue Mar 13 15:34:53 PDT 2018

I would reach out to a local title company and seek full and complete legal descriptions for each parcel, and not try to make it up by reasoning through the old deed.

The parcels can be deeded separately, as long as clearly separate parcels on the County records, but you don’t want to get legal descriptions wrong. I assume two separate property tax bills come every year.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.