[WSBAPT] Probate Attorney / Firm in Eugene OR

Dalynne Singleton dalynne at glgmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:20:37 PDT 2018

I inquired about an attorney in the past for a OR probate for a WA client.  Here were the 3 responses:

1.  My colleague Karen Hobson is licensed in both Washington and Oregon and can be of assistance.  Her direct contact information is:

Karen Hobson | Lane Powell PC
Counsel to the Firm | Bio | vCard
601 SW Second Avenue, Suite 2100
Portland, OR 97204-3158
Direct: 503.778.2158 | Mobile: 503.705.9314 HobsonK at LanePowell.com | www.lanepowell.com

2.  I am in my fortieth year of practice, licensed in both states, have offices in both states, and am actively probating estates in both states, in the Columbia River Gorge Area.
				Teunis J. Wyers <teunisj at wyerslawpc.com>

3.  I am licensed in both states and am actively probating estates in both states.  My office is located in Vancouver, WA.

Sincerely,
Jon M. Fritzler
Attorney at Law
PO Box 61451