[WSBAPT] Deeding Cemetery Plot

John Creahan john at cairn-law.com
Wed Mar 7 13:21:05 PST 2018

Hi David,
Cemetery plots are not governed by the rules that apply to other real estate. I don’t have an answer to your specific question, but see RCW 68.32. The statute imposes some limitations on transfer. In addition, I believe that records are kept by the cemetery managers, not the county. You may want to talk to the folks who manage the cemetery itself about the rules.
Hope this helps,
John

John Creahan
www.cairn-law.com<http://www.cairn-law.com/>