[WSBAPT] Deeding Cemetery Plot

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Wed Mar 7 12:48:45 PST 2018

I am dealing with a new one here... PR is attempting to transfer title in a
cemetery plot and the current title in the plot reads like a legal
description of real property (which I suppose this is a transfer of
interest in real property) but I cannot find a record of the original title
transfer to the decedent on file (in other words, there appears to be an
unrecorded conveyance). My gut tells me that we draw up a deeding
instrument substantially similar to the current vesting instrument, but
this thing is giving me pause and I'm curious if any of you have dealt with
the transfer of title in a cemetery plot by a PR?

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***