[WSBAPT] Referral for WA/Canada Business Attorney

Jamia Burns jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Tue Mar 6 20:00:33 PST 2018

Dawn Deans of Kickstart Law has offices in Bellingham and Canada. She is a
business law attorney (360-306-5652).

Jamia S. Burns
Attorney at Law - Estate Planning
360-739-6379 <(360)%20739-6379>
www.jamiaburnslaw.com
jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Mail: P.O. Box 29453
Bellingham, WA 98228
Office: 1140 10th St. #220
Bellingham, WA 98225 (by appointment only)