[WSBAPT] Off Topic: LLC Agreement Under New Law

Steve Nicol nicolste13 at msn.com
Tue Mar 6 16:29:50 PST 2018

Listmates,

Does anyone have an LLC  Agreement drafted with the new law in mind they would be willing to share?

Thanks!

Stephen E. Nicol
WSBA 30427
Attorney at Law
Nicol Law, PLLC
PO Box 93
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
360-336-5270 (office)
360-336-5278 (fax)

This Email Message and any attachments hereto are attorney-client privileged and confidential
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this Email Message in error,
please notify the sender by email or telephone and delete the original and any copies of this Email
Message from your system.