[WSBAPT] Transfer of Real Property without Probate

Sara M sara.l.mcculloch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 15:30:14 PST 2018

Thank you for the answers to my earlier question- I have several who have
answered that the Lack of Probate Affidavit will work for the transfer of
the property in my question.  There is no community property agreement in
my case.  Is there an RCW that permits this lack of probate affidavit for
real property transfer by married couples upon the death of the first or
has it just been done by practice.

Am I creating title problems down the line for daughter?  I agree, best to
sell it in probate, but if she wants to keep it as a rental for a while and
then tries to sell it later, have we saved money now only to have to spend
it later to clean up the shortcuts?

Sara