[WSBAPT] Referral Needed - Disability Attorney

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at bwrconsults.com
Fri Mar 2 14:51:51 PST 2018

List -

I have a client who has an adult son with special needs (mental, non-physical) and it is believed has never received benefits - and he is in his 50’s. Mom (client) just had a stroke and though she is ok with a little left side paralysis, she is worried about his future.

I’m certain there are many different social and government services that may be available but it is well outside my range of knowledge.

Any referral appreciated - Family is seattle area.

Thank you!

Brent Williams-Ruth
Founding Member
BWR Consulting, PLLC