[WSBAPT] Sheriff's Deed

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Thu Mar 1 10:04:38 PST 2018

All the payments claimed to be owed on the loan that are more than six years old are time barred.
This means that the numbers used by the by the Trustee in the pending foreclosure are most likely wrong. That also means there is a basis to restrain the sale until the correct amount owed, after applying the SOL, is determined.
I would try to determine how many payments are timed barred, to see if it is worth it financially to spend the money to restrain the sale. After you restrain the sale cut a deal to pay the loan balance, in the correct amount.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.