[WSBAPT] Lack of Probate Affidavit require recording Excise Tax Affidavit?

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Wed Jun 20 14:12:56 PDT 2018

I wish I knew. The document and requests for the author’s name have been posted on the list previously. So far, no one has claimed authorship. However, the contents are consistent with my prior posts on the topic, but organize the commentary nicely. I fully endorse the contents based on my own understanding and experience.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.