[WSBAPT] Employment Attorney

John J. Sullivan sullaw at comcast.net
Tue Jun 19 21:06:45 PDT 2018

Paul:

I highly recommend Chris Hilgenfeld. He’s the go to guy on employment matters for my law partner and I. I referred my brother to him recently.

Best regards,
John J. Sullivan,
Attorney

Lyons | Sullivan
10655 NE 4th Street, Suite 704
Bellevue, WA  98004
425·451·2400 tel 425-451-7385 fax
www.dljslaw.com

Confidentiality Notice
This email transmission is intended only for the addressee named above.  It contains information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from use and disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, or dissemination of this transmission or the taking of any action in reliance on its contents or other use is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy the original and notify us by telephone immediately.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Sent from my iPad