[WSBAPT] Wyoming Atty - Probate

David King david at soundadvocates.com
Wed Jun 13 10:58:56 PDT 2018

Jeanne-

Richard Mathey at Mathey Law Office in Green River, WY, may have a resource
for you.  They're not that close to Casper I don't believe, but I've worked
with them in past and I'm sure they could provide a referral if they can't
handle the matter.  Their website is here: https://www.matheylawoffice.net/

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 9:33 AM, Jeanne Dawes <jjdawes at goregrewe.com> wrote:

> I’m looking for a referral to an attorney in Casper, Wyoming to help with
> an ancillary probate or appointment of Domiciliary Foreign Personal Rep.
> (I’m not sure whether Wyoming is an UPC state.)
>
> *Jeanne J.* *Dawes*
> Attorney at Law
> Gore & Grewe, P.S.
> 103 E. Indiana Avenue, Suite A
> Spokane, WA 99207-2317
> Voice:  509-326-7500
> Fax:      509-326-7503
> *jjdawes at goregrewe.com* <jjdawes at goregrewe.com>
> INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND
> CONFIDENTIAL.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, DO NOT READ,
> DISTRIBUTE OR REPRODUCE THIS TRANSMISSION (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS).  IF
> YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER BY E-MAIL
> REPLY.

David M. King, Attorney
Sound Advocates Law Group PLLC
707 E Harrison Street
Seattle, WA 98102
Phone: 206-420-8710
Fax: 206-973-3034

This electronic message contains information from the law firm of
Sound Advocates Law Group PLLC.  The contents may be privileged and
confidential and are intended for the use of the intended addressee(s)
only.  If you are not an intended addressee, note that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact
me at david at soundadvocates.com.