[WSBAPT] ID Deeds Needed

Rob Rowley rob at rowleylegal.com
Fri Jun 8 16:27:05 PDT 2018

I can assist.

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 4:21 PM Paul Grant <paulnnepa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone in the Spokane area or in ID able to assist me with a couple deeds
> being placed into a trust for property in Idaho?  Let me know please.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul H. Grant - JD, LL.M
>
> Planning with Purpose, Inc
> Lynnwood, WA 98036
> 425-939-9948
> www.planningwithpurposeinc.com
>
> Estate Planning. Business Planning. Wealth Succession.

Robert R. Rowley
*Attorney & Counselor At Law*
p: 509.252.5074  m: 509.994.1143
f: 509.928.3084
a: 7 S Howard St, Ste 218, Spokane, WA 99201
w: rowleylegal.com  e: rob at rowleylegal.com
<https://www.facebook.com/rowleylegal?>
<https://twitter.com/ROBERTRROWLEY>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rob-rowley-b2017211/>

Practice concentrated on business, real estate and general legal matters in
Washington and Idaho. NOTICE: The contents of this message and any
attachments may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, work product
doctrine or other applicable protections. If you are not the intended
recipient or have received this message in error, please notify the sender
and promptly delete the message. Thank you for your assistance. DISCLAIMER:
You should recognize that responses provided by e-mail means are akin to
ordinary telephone or face-to-face conversations and do not reflect the
level of factual or legal inquiry or analysis which would be applied in the
case of a formal legal opinion. A formal opinion may very well reach a
different conclusion.