[WSBAPT] Two questions

jeffrey winter jdwinter at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 8 14:47:14 PDT 2018

Listmates -- unrelated questions for this Friday afternoon...

First - does anyone have a referral for a real property lawyer in Pecos, TX?  I have a client with some bare property there, and she desires to sell it.

Second -- Small Estate proceedings.  PC has a couple of probatable assets that, in the aggregate, amount to slightly over the $100,000 limit.  There are no expenses (other than my fee for the small estate affidavit) that can be applied to bring the estate under the limit (it is about 13K over).

I suppose a quick in & out probate w/ reduced fees might be in order, as I am told there are no creditors, but I was wondering if there are more creative solutions I might have overlooked.

Respectfully,

Jeff Winter

Law Office of Jeffrey D. Winter, P.S.
604 North Main Street