[WSBAPT] Can't find dad & Heir Search Company

Dalynne Singleton dalynne at glgmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:38:09 PDT 2018

When I couldn't find a father, the court made it clear that doesn't give away his rightful inheritance.  The mother was hoping it would become hers...  I certainly didn't argue for that but she was adamant, especially because he was a "dead beat" dad who had never seen or contacted, let alone paid child support for the deceased child.  Didn't happen.  The court indicated it would be held and turned over to the State of WA for unclaimed funds if it came to that.

I especially appreciate Dan Peyovich when doing heir searches.  He is efficient and reasonable.  He found the dad and DSHS had a large child support lien for mom's behalf so things worked out a little better for the mom because she did get her back child support out of dad's inheritance...  I researched the whole DSHS child support lien so learned some along the way.

Daniel and Associates
9805 N.E. 116th St. #132
Kirkland, WA 98034
O:  425.820.7081
M:  206.909.7960
F:   425.814.7378

Dalynne Singleton

Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection
1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091
Snohomish, WA 98291

360.568.5065
360.329.4079
360.568.8092  fax
dalynne at glgmail.com<mailto:dalynne at glgmail.com>

LICENSED IN WASHINGTON AND OREGON
IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery of this message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission, rather, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.
[2018 WSAJ EAGLE Badge]  [Rated by Super Lawyers] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.superlawyers.com_redir-3Fr-3Dhttp-3A__www.superlawyers.com_washington_lawyer_Gary-2DManca_ca059d21-2D1b6e-2D4fca-2Db396-2D80c253f82402.html-26c-3Demail-5FSmall-5Fbadge-26i-3Dca059d21-2D1b6e-2D4fca-2Db396-2D80c253f82402&d=DwMGaQ&c=4VfW4Y7UDKzr0jHM1Tk29w&r=wJy-5dBh2e8cdp8KTDyWsjq7WPfG_HRNpImWO5yfs2A&m=FCmO2jSMMhwxfYb-8WN5A3L-M6GKeJ_8gc6cS3vECHM&s=z2j9M4GPJAL7pempIOe0TGAPkMWrzXJSlY1lyMRDlRg&e=>     [cid:image004.png at 01D3C4F1.0226B550]  [2014Member_Member]