[WSBAPT] Stanwood estate planning referral

Gregory L. Gilday cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Fri Jun 1 13:00:05 PDT 2018

We would be happy to help out your client and are willing to make home
visits.

Very Truly Yours,

Gregory L. Gilday

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

//

10101 - 270th St. NW

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.