[WSBAPT] For CIR gurus

jeffrey winter jdwinter at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 15:46:24 PDT 2018

Thank you, Christopher.

Jeff Winter

Law Office of Jeffrey D. Winter, P.S.

604 North Main Street

Ellensburg, WA 98926

(509) 925-9600

Final Rule Delaying General Compliance of Revised Common ...<https://www.hhs.gov/ohrp/final-rule-delaying-general-compliance-revised-common-rule.html>
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and 16 other federal departments and agencies are issuing a Final Rule to delay for an additional 6 months the general compliance date for changes recently made to the revised Federal Policy for the Protection of Human Subjects (also known as the Common Rule).
www.hhs.gov