[WSBAPT] Personal Representative's Deed

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Mon Jul 30 13:25:46 PDT 2018

Which I acquired when I started in practice with Colonel Betz 35 years ago.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.