[WSBAPT] For CIR gurus

jeffrey winter jdwinter at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 28 13:48:36 PDT 2018

Thank you, Michael.

Jeff Winter

Law Office of Jeffrey D. Winter, P.S.

604 North Main Street

Ellensburg, WA 98926

(509) 925-9600

________________________________
From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> on behalf of Mike Winslow <mike at winslegal.com>
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2018 11:34 AM
To: 'WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv'
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] For CIR gurus

Karolyn Hicks at Stokes Lawrence handles this area.

Michael A. Winslow

1204 Cleveland Ave.

Mount Vernon, WA 98273

Ph. 360-336-3321

Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.