[WSBAPT] FW: furniture

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Thu Jul 26 16:34:49 PDT 2018

Free to a good, legal home, to help  struggling but brilliant lawyers get established.  We have changed our location and our furniture and we have lots of good furniture to give away to other lawyers: desks and credenzas and book shelves and chairs in good shape and attractive.  Must all be gone by Sunday, July 29, or it goes to Goodwill.
Reply by email to arrange a viewing; first come, first served.  One photo of the largest set is attached.