[WSBAPT] Beneficiary in Prison- Advice Needed

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Wed Jul 25 10:06:52 PDT 2018

I have experienced communicating with inmates where some jails allow the attorney to write on the outside of the envelope “legal mail” and then they let it go (together with the printed law firm return address on envelope) however I don’t know how widespread that is.  You could try a test envelope.

Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185
509 647 5578