[WSBAPT] Referral Needed - Residential View Issue

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Thu Jul 19 11:56:21 PDT 2018

Actually, Scott works for the City of LaConner as their administrator, so he
is winding down his law practice on a few remaining legal matters.
Scott was a tenant in our office during the time he was in private practice.

Andy Schuh now offices in our building and he is handling this type of
litigation in Skagit County. 360-503-1043

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.