[WSBAPT] Trust for Home only for privacy?

Sarah Jael Dion sarah at dionlaw.com
Thu Jul 19 08:51:35 PDT 2018

Yep. Some federal prosecutors I know also put their residences in trusts or LLCs to avoid having crazy people know where to find them!

Sarah Jael Dion

Dion Law PLLC
206-550-4005
sarah at dionlaw.com

This message is private and may contain privileged communications. If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please notify me immediately and delete the message. Please do not copy or send this message to anyone else.