[WSBAPT] Trust for Home only for privacy?

Christopher Small chris at cmslawfirm.com
Thu Jul 19 08:42:07 PDT 2018

I've done this before. I listed myself as Trustee, effective for one day
(the day of signing), at which time my powers would cease and the successor
Trustee would step into place (the client). Then it shows up on the deed as
me being the trustee of the trust.

The only problem is the mortgage. If he's on it, people can find him...

Sincerely,

Christopher Small
CMS Law Firm LLC <http://cmslawfirm.com>
150 Lake St. S., Suite 218
Kirkland, WA 98033
206.659.1512

Legal stuff I have to put in... *To ensure compliance with Treasury
Department and IRS regulations, we inform you that, unless expressly
indicated otherwise, any federal tax advice contained in this communication
(including any attachments) is not intended or written by CMS Law Firm LLC
to be used, and cannot be used by the taxpayer, for the purpose of: (i)
avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal
Revenue Code; or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another
party any transaction or matter addressed herein (or any attachments).*