[WSBAPT] Foreign national with no tax ID # and the Patriot Act/CIP

Sarah Jael Dion sarah at dionlaw.com
Wed Jul 18 08:55:55 PDT 2018

John, thank you for your thoughtful response! I so appreciate it!

Sarah Jael Dion

Dion Law PLLC
206-550-4005
sarah at dionlaw.com
www.dionlaw.com

This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please notify me immediately and delete the message. Please do not copy or send this message to anyone else.