[WSBAPT] Lack of subscribing witness - TEDRAT

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Wed Jul 11 16:44:13 PDT 2018

I’m not sure a TEDRA is even necessary. If all heirs and beneficiaries agree, have each one sign a declaration in support of admission of Will and codicils to probate.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.