[WSBAPT] Self-Proving Affidavit

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Wed Jul 11 15:20:04 PDT 2018

I don't have the testator sign the affidavit, but I do have her/him initial the bottom of every page including the self-proving affidavit. It's not a requirement but I have that done just for evidentiary purposes, to support the fact that the testator actually saw every page including the affidavit at the time of signing, and the affidavit was attached to the Will at the time of signing.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC