[WSBAPT] Self-Proving Affidavit

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Wed Jul 11 15:01:19 PDT 2018

Unless I am missing something here (always a possibility), I would be surprised to see legal authority suggesting that the testator needs to sign the affidavit.
If anyone has such authority, please send us a copy, or a cite, or something.  I will then call my malpractice carrier.
Phil Jones
Portland, OR