[WSBAPT] Trust Designation

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Fri Jul 6 16:45:01 PDT 2018

I just Googled that, and discovered that I had no idea there were technical distinctions related to those abbreviations.

I might be the only ignorant one out there, but if I'm not, it's possible that someone else is misusing the abbreviation, so the Trust instrument itself will have to be consulted to determine whether or not it is revocable.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC