[WSBAPT] Multiple claims against specialty bond

Jeff Davis jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Thu Jul 5 10:25:59 PDT 2018

Client has a claim against roofer in Clallam County.  The L & I bonding
information shows a pending claim in Jefferson County.  The RCW is not clear
to me.  If my client sues now before judgment is entered in Jefferson County
will my client share in the bond proceeds or is it first come first serve?

Jeff Davis

W. Jeff Davis, Esq.

BELL & DAVIS PLLC
P.O. Box 510
Sequim WA 98382
Phone No.:(360) 683.1129
Fax No.: (360) 683.1258
email:  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com> info at bellanddavispllc.com
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com>
info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129