[WSBAPT] Original Will locked in safe deposit box

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Mon Jul 2 15:54:59 PDT 2018

Brent of course has the right answer, but sometimes this can be handled with less hassle by simply asking the bank. If the kids show up with a death certificate, the inventory you mentioned, their ID, the copy of the Will and ask, I have had bank managers allow supervised access, simply to retrieve the Will, coming back with Letters to access other items. No guarantee, but worth a try.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.