[WSBAPT] Qualified Disclaimer or TEDRA for QRP?

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Fri Jan 26 12:42:12 PST 2018

Thanks John. There are no secondary or tertiary beneficiaries, so the
assets should pass directly over to the estate.

I've never had much trouble getting an account administrator comply with a
disclaimer, so unless this particular situation turns out different, I
would think that the disclaimer (and not the TEDRA) approach would be
easiest. I do agree with you that the TEDRA would be a tougher hill to
climb.

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***