[WSBAPT] Referral, Bellingham Property Agreement

Marsha Hudson marsha at griffyn.us
Wed Jan 24 16:56:01 PST 2018

Try Starck Follis, sfollis at co.whatcom.wa.us
Phone:	(360)  676-6670

Best,
Marsha Hudson

Marsha C. Hudson
Attorney at Law #23330
Please take note of our new address as of July 17th, 2017:
3221 NW 62nd Street, Seattle, WA  98107
Telephone: (206) 297-3933
marsha at griffyn.us

Life's most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for
others? - Martin Luther King, Jr.

This e-mail may contain information that is protected by attorney-client,
work product and/or other privileges.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, use, or reliance upon
its contents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact me immediately and return the email by forwarding it
to this office at marsha at griffyn.us and then deleting the e-mail.
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail