[WSBAPT] Professional Fiduciary in West Sound Area (Attorney-in-Fact)

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Wed Jan 24 12:05:45 PST 2018

Hans,

I think it entirely likely that I transposed and combined those two names,
because that sounds correct... Thank you for clearing up Kristina's name
for me.

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***