[WSBAPT] Tacoma Real Estate Lawyer

Bryce Dille BryceD at cdb-law.com
Tue Jan 23 11:47:27 PST 2018

Although I practice in Puyallup a majority of my work is in Tacoma and I would like to be of assistance thank you

Bryce H. Dille | Attorney at Law
P: 253.848.3513| F: 253.845.4941
317 South Meridian
Puyallup, WA 98371
bryced at cdb-law.com
www.cdb-law.com

This transmission contains confidential attorney-client communications and may not be disclosed to any person but the intended recipient(s).  If this matter is transmitted to you in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Business Entity Creation and Management
Business, Government and Tax Law
Real Estate and Land Use, Residential, Commercial and Condominium Development
Real Estate and Commercial Transactions & Closings, Including Performing Services as IRS Section 1031 Exchange Facilitator
Estate Planning, including Wills and Trusts, and Probate Administration
Representation Homeowners/Condominium Association Real Estate Developments
Real Property Foreclosures and Forfeitures