[WSBAPT] Taking Dad off Title to Real Property

Bryce Dille BryceD at cdb-law.com
Fri Jan 19 16:05:53 PST 2018

Use -215 and explain the transaction in the narrative required to be attached to the affidavit I have done this in your situation or similar to it numerous times and have never had a problem.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1AB8F.1C8227E0]

Bryce H. Dille | Attorney at Law

P: 253.848.3513| F: 253.845.4941
317 South Meridian
Puyallup, WA 98371
bryced at cdb-law.com<mailto:bryced at cdb-law.com>
www.cdb-law.com<http://www.cdb-law.com/>

This transmission contains confidential attorney-client communications and may not be disclosed to any person but the intended recipient(s).  If this matter is transmitted to you in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Business Entity Creation and Management
Business, Government and Tax Law
Real Estate and Land Use, Residential, Commercial and Condominium Development
Real Estate and Commercial Transactions & Closings, Including Performing Services as IRS Section 1031 Exchange Facilitator
Estate Planning, including Wills and Trusts, and Probate Administration
Representation Homeowners/Condominium Association Real Estate Developments
Real Property Foreclosures and Forfeitures