[WSBAPT] RCW 11.05A.050

John J. Sullivan sullaw at comcast.net
Tue Jan 16 11:57:01 PST 2018

Amy:

Not yet. Came close twice. Once a wife who’s husband disappeared hiking in the Olympics, but nothing came of it. She kept operating under the DPOA that contemplated disappearances.

The other time on a decedent whose remains were eventually found in the Oso landslide.

John Sullivan

Sent from my iPhone