[WSBAPT] Later will

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Mon Jan 15 15:22:38 PST 2018

You probably will get a probate commenced.  But prior will may be meaningless if assets passed some other way.  Best to get started right away and give notice to everyone under the sun.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA 5173
19909 Ballinger Way NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
www.hawkeslawfirm.com<http://www.hawkeslawfirm.com/>