[WSBAPT] Sheriff's Deed

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Wed Feb 28 16:43:45 PST 2018

Yes.  Thank you.  I am aware of this.  If the note has not been accelerated
it may be possible that at least some of the installments are time barred.
Just a calculation headache.

I am thinking about the adverse possession angle.  Open, notorious, with a
claim of right....etc.  Paid taxes.  More than ten years.  He hasn't paid
on the note and he has occupied the premises.  That sounds like legal
adversity.

Any thoughts?

Jim

James R. Doran