[WSBAPT] New York style closing

nestor at pplsweb.com nestor at pplsweb.com
Wed Feb 28 13:58:49 PST 2018

I practiced in Florida many years and I have also been involved with closings in NY. The term is too vague, although I believe what they are speaking about is table funding and no escrow closing. Basically documents and keys are exchanged for cash at the “closing table”.  Ask them for clarification.

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law

Licensed in Washington & Florida

Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.