[WSBAPT] Mom's Shacking Up

Lisa E Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Tue Feb 27 16:00:07 PST 2018

I worked with a client who lived with someone for many years.  They no longer had an intimate relationship, but he still lives with her.  He signed and we recorded a QCD clearing title to her.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-960-4212
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

I learn, I give. – Gloria Steinem

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
P  Please consider the trees before printing this document