[WSBAPT] Mom's Shacking Up

Paul Grant paulnnepa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 15:27:25 PST 2018

And don't forget if you gift the house that the kids take the house at the
parent's basis and no step-up; I prefer a trust with either a Trust
Protector or board with the kids on it for any transfer rights.  I'm not a
family law guy, so a cohabitation agreement, I think, would also resolve
any claims of intimate relationship comm prop rights if they end up in a
long-term relationship.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Paul H. Grant - JD, LL.M

Planning with Purpose, Inc
Lynnwood, WA 98036
425-939-9948
www.planningwithpurposeinc.com

Estate Planning. Business Planning. Wealth Succession.