[WSBAPT] Publishing Notice to Creditors

Julius, Daelyn djulius at vjglaw.com
Tue Feb 20 15:32:41 PST 2018

There was a great publication that was put out a couple years ago listing the cheapest newspaper in each county to publish Notice to Creditors.  I have lost my copy of that list and was wondering if anyone would be willing to send me a copy of theirs.  If not, what is the cheapest newspaper in Kitsap County to publish Notice to Creditors.  Thank you in advance for your responses.  Have a great day!

Daelyn Julius
Attorney at Law

[VJG logo]

1201 Pacific Avenue, Suite 1900
PO Box 1315
Tacoma, WA 98401-1315
Office: 253-383-3791
Fax: 253-383-6377
www.vjglaw.com<http://www.vjglaw.com/>
This email and any files transmitted with it are from the law firm of Vandeberg Johnson & Gandara, LLP and may contain privileged, confidential, or protected information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or use of the contents of this message or any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us and delete this email and any attached files.