[WSBAPT] Referral - Bothel/ North King County

Kevin Winters Kevin at law-hawks.com
Wed Feb 7 16:55:38 PST 2018

Roger Hawkes in our office does lots of that stuff

Kevin M. Winters
Hawkes Law Firm, P.S.
19909 Ballinger Way N.E.
Shoreline, WA 98155
206-367-5000 phone
206-367-4005 fax
kevin at law-hawks.com
www.hawkeslawcenter.com

NOTICE: The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally privileged.  It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.