[WSBAPT] Referral - Bothel/ North King County

Stacey Romberg stacey at staceyromberg.com
Wed Feb 7 16:24:04 PST 2018

We're a virtual law firm, and generally meet with our clients in a conference room located in North Seattle (Greenwood). We'd be happy to assist if this location is convenient for the potential clients.

Stacey L. Romberg, Attorney at Law
10115 Greenwood Avenue N., PMB #275
Seattle, Washington 98133
Telephone: 206-784-5305
Facsimile: 206-789-8103
E-mail: info at staceyromberg.com
Web site: www.staceyromberg.com

Practice concentrated on business law, estate planning and probate.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 5:00. In-person appointments scheduled: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.

NOTICE
The contents of this message and any attachments may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine or other applicable protections. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify the sender and promptly delete the message. Thank you for your assistance.